August 1, 2013 at Bridges Golf Club
The Salvation Army invites you to a day on the links at Bridges Golf Course.
This year’s Salvation Army Golf Classic will raise funds to give hope and dignity in our community through programs like:
- Adult Education and Work Training;
- School Camps and After School Programs;
- Community Venture Programs supporting adults living with mental disabilities;
- New Canadian programs and services.
During the tournament participants will also have the opportunity to play mini challenges throughout the course with games such as:
- Beat the Pro – Do you think you have what it takes to beat a professional player?
- Hole in One – Ace the hole and win $10,000!
- Water Hazard Challenge – Can’t seem to stay out of the water? No worries, there’s a prize a for that.
- Longest Drive – Think you can hit it long? Now is your chance to prove it.
- Longest Putt – Some may call that putt a knee-knocker. Can you drain it?
- Best Team Score – Tally up the lowest number of strokes for each hole and see if your team can take the tournament.
- Closest to the Pin – Didn’t ace the hole? No worries. If you are closest to the pin, you win.
- Team Ball - lose this special ball and you lose your chance at a fantastic prize.
For more information or to register to play call Tsungai, Tournament Coordinator with The Salvation Army, at (204) 975-1033. Tournament is limited a maximum of 144 players.
- Register a Team - get a group of four together for a few laughs or some friendly competition;
- Become a Sponsor - there are over 8 different ways in which you can become a sponsor;
- Donate a Prize or Auction Item - donate a prize for our auction!
Register your team or make your sponsorship today by calling Tsungai, Tournament Coordinator with The Salvation Army, at (204) 975-1033. Alternatively, you can also contact Tsungai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing YOU on the links! FORE!
Continental Breakfast Sponsor
Golf Cart Sponsor
Become a Golf Classic Sponsor today and help Give Hope Today to your community.
Call Tsungai at (204) 975-1033 or email her at email@example.com.