We believe that the most important and valuable
resource we have for fulfilling our Mission is our employees.
As an employer, we have an obligation to our clients, congregants, and the communities we serve. Our success in meeting those responsibilities is directly related to the contribution made by our employees.
We are committed to establishing and maintaining a work environment where:
- The rights and contributions of our staff members are consistently acknowledged, valued, and respected.
- Salaries, benefits, and working conditions are fair and equitable.
- Policies and Procedures are structured in accordance with the Mission of The Salvation Army, in concert with prevailing labour legislation.
- The application of all policies and procedure is fair, reasonable, and consistent.
- Employees are encouraged to communicate and participate in shaping the working environment for the benefit of staff, clients, and the organization.